Getting Started as a Candidate Training
The incredible wins of 2018 Midterm Election mark the beginning of a new era of pro-choice women’s representation — and we’re not slowing down. Pro-choice women will continue running, working, and rising up and we’re here to provide the tools for success.
Join Women Winning at our FREE “Getting Started as a Candidate” training to:
• Learn what practical steps to take as you start preparing a run for office
• Gain tools to successfully launch and announce your candidacy
• Hear directly from experts about the time, support, and tools you’ll need to run and win a political campaign
• Ask questions of elected officials and seasoned campaign staffers
• Make connections with other pro-choice women who want to run for office in 2019 and beyond
This training is recommended for any pro-choice women who are running for office, considering running for office, or wanting to support a pro-choice woman’s campaign in a staff or volunteer capacity. Training is FREE and open to anyone who identifies as a pro-choice woman including trans women, genderqueer women, and female-identified non-binary people.
Free parking is available onsite in the MNA parking lot. Special thanks to our partners at the Minnesota Nurses Association for donating the space for this training.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com or call our office at 651-251-0690.
- 8:30AM - 9:00AM
- Light breakfast will be available. Please arrive no later than 8:50AM.
- 9:00AM - 12:00PM
- SOLD OUT: 37th Annual Luncheon Featuring Congresswoman Maxine Waters
- Jun 17 2019
- 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Trailblazers & Changemakers: Rep. Kelly Moller May 7, 2019
- Women Winning Announces April Endorsements April 26, 2019
- Trailblazers & Changemakers: Councilwoman Carly Johnson April 23, 2019