Getting Started as a Candidate Training
The incredible wins of 2018 Midterm Election mark the beginning of a new era of pro-choice women’s representation — and we’re not slowing down. Pro-choice women will continue running, working, and rising up and we’re here to provide the tools for success.
Join Women Winning at our FREE “Getting Started as a Candidate” training to:
• Develop practical skills to start preparing a run for office
• Learn how to successfully launch & announce a campaign
• Gain insight into the time, resources, and external support needed to run a successful campaign
• Ask questions of experienced campaigners and connect with others considering running for office in 2019 and beyond
This training is recommended for any pro-choice women who are running for office, considering running for office, or wanting to support a pro-choice woman’s campaign in a staff or volunteer capacity. Training is FREE and open to anyone who identifies as a pro-choice woman including trans women, genderqueer women, and female-identified non-binary people.
Free parking is available onsite in the MNA parking lot. Special thanks to our partners at the Minnesota Nurses Association for donating the space for this training.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 651-251-0690.
- 8:30AM - 9:00AM
- Light breakfast will be available. Please arrive no later than 8:50AM.
- 9:00AM - 12:00PM