Getting Started as a Candidate Training
The incredible wins of 2018 Midterm Election mark the beginning of a new era of pro-choice women’s representation — and we’re not slowing down. Pro-choice women will continue running, working, and rising up and we’re here to provide the tools for success.
Join Women Winning at our FREE “Getting Started as a Candidate” training to:
• Learn what practical steps to take as you start preparing a run for office
• Gain tools to successfully launch and announce your candidacy
• Hear directly from experts about the time, support, and tools you’ll need to run and win a political campaign
• Ask questions of elected officials and seasoned campaign staffers
• Make connections with other pro-choice women who want to run for office in 2019 and beyond
This training is recommended for any pro-choice women who are running for office, considering running for office, or wanting to support a pro-choice woman’s campaign in a staff or volunteer capacity. Training is open to anyone who identifies as a pro-choice woman including trans women and genderqueer women.
Free parking is available onsite in the MNA parking lot. Special thanks to our partners at the Minnesota Nurses Association for donating the space for this training.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 651-251-0690.
- 8:30AM - 9:00AM
- Light breakfast will be available. Please arrive no later than 8:50AM.
- 9:00AM - 12:30PM
- Women Winning for Mayor Emily Larson
- Jul 29 2019
- 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Trailblazers & Changemakers: Commissioner Toni Carter July 18, 2019
- Ready to join our team? We’re hiring! June 27, 2019
- Women Winning Announces June Endorsements June 26, 2019